Awa Jawo, CPA
Senior Accounting Strategist
Awa is a Senior Accounting Strategist at District Advisory. As one of the firm’s newest team members, she looks forward to putting her experience to work for our clients and getting to know more about their businesses. Prior to joining District Advisory, Awa worked in private accounting at a health software company, where she used data analytics to streamline and automate accounting processes. In her spare time, Awa enjoys reading mystery books, running trails and trying out new recipes in the kitchen.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master of Business Administration –University of Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Upper Iowa University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)