Miriam Waigand, CPA
Director of Accounting
Miriam is District Advisory’s Director of Accounting. She has the opportunity to work with a diverse client base consisting of private companies and non-profit organizations. Miriam is extremely dedicated to client service and has worked in public accounting her entire career. Prior to joining District Advisory, she worked at a large CPA firm and two tech start-ups in similar roles. She is a board member of Wildlife SOS, which was established to make lasting change to protect and conserve India’s natural heritage, forest and biodiversity.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master of Professional Accountancy – Montana State University
- Bachelor of Arts – Washington University, St Louis, MO
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)