Zach is a Co-founder and the Managing Partner at District Advisory. In addition to overseeing the firm, he provides CFO Services for both high-growth venture backed companies, as well as later stage companies. Some industries he works with are technology, food and beverage, real estate, private equity and high growth venture companies. Prior to co-founding District Advisory, Zach worked at both a regional and national CPA firm for 20 years. Zach regularly leads workshops for high-growth entrepreneurs, focusing on financial forecasting, cash flow management, and setting financial goals for the company’s leadership In his free time, Zach is an avid triathlete, having competed in several ironman triathlons, including the Ironman World Championships in Hawaii.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master of Business Administration – The University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Accounting – University of Pittsburgh
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)